Wednesday 19 October 2011

Perfume-Serge Lutens-Sa Majeste La Rose

A bunch of roses.
Sa Majeste La Rose by Serge Lutens is like a real life roses in a bottle to me.

After I sprayed on, I can immediately smell the fresh, green, nature, garden rose scent you can smell in a nice cool morning. Real and simple, but as elegant as what a real rose smells to me.

After the fresh start, I get some florist’s rose scent. It’s still elegant, but with a tiny bit added sweetness and smells more refined.

Then Sa Majeste La Rose dries down to some velvet/powdery/warm/rich sweet rose scent. I was worried it might have a slight tendance to be some reminiscent of Paris Printempt By Yves Saint Laurent, but it just stayed in the its own simple but elegant way like that.

It's really a safe and nicely elegant scent that any rose lover shouldn't miss out.
Worth trying, I guess this is the best realistic rose perfume I’ve tried. However, since I’m not a huge fan of rose or any singular flora perfume, Sa Majeste La Rose is definitely a larger decant worth perfume to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment