Tuesday 13 December 2011

Perfume-Chanel Christmas Miniature Parfum Wardrobe

A photo of the Chanel wardrobe, with five miniatures, from left to right: Chanel No.5, Coco Mademoiselle, Allure, No.19 and Coco, all in Parfum strength.
A photo of the Chanel wardrobe, with five miniature popular Chanel scents.
This is a Chanel Fragrance Wardrobe, with five really popular Chanel commercial perfumes in Parfum version. I just can’t help but show off this cute little collection here. I bought this set three years ago, little did I know, this Chanel wardrobe is a Pandora’s box, opens up all my fascination to a world where emotions blends in with aesthetically pleasing pieces of vanishing arts.
Even though I’m not a Chanel fan, but I do find this Chanel wardrobe covers a quite good basis of what the iconic Chanel really is about, from the very glamorous 1921 when No.5 was introduced, to the very modern days like now
It seems that it’s a Christmas routine thing for the Chanel counters sell this Chanel Wardrobe collection. At a bit over AUD$100, for five X 3.5ml miniatures (No.5, Coco Mademoiselle, Allure, No.19 and Coco, all in Parfum strength); I guess it’s a rather irresistible, eye-catching box of jewels most perfumistas would cast their eyes on, and lurking after.

No comments:

Post a Comment