Saturday 20 October 2012

Perfume-Kaloo-Naturel

Naturel by Kaloo, perfume bottle. Image from Kaloo French official site
Naturel perfum bottle

Naturel by Kaloo somehow just smell like peaches to me. Juice, sweet, realistic  peach.

As the scents gets warmed up, it gets slightly sweeter and less juice-fresh than before, which is still quite cute and peachy-sweet, which I can’t complain.

Then Naturel develops in a rather linear fashion. I guess this is what I imagined what a kids' perfume should be like.

The official website claims that this Kaloo perfume, Naturel, is made with 98% natural ingredients and the head of the bear is made of 100% organic cotton, which all together, makes this perfume an eco-friendly one.

I guess I wouldn't mind to be gifted a bottle of this, but will I actively get a bottle, or suggest this to others? I guess I will not, as this is cute but still…smells a bit too much like shampoo (peach flavour of course) and I was looking for something a bit more complex and discreet with regard to what it smells like.
Also, with regards to kids and perfumes, no matter how eco-friendly the perfume is, I still feel a bit nervous to add more scent to a kid, as if we are not surrounded by enough chemicals already...

No comments:

Post a Comment