Saturday 20 October 2012

Perfume-Kaloo-Liliblue


Liliblue perfume bottle, image from Fragrantica
Liliblue perfume bottle
Liliblue, by Kaloo starts as quite a light, muted, unsweetened citrusy and grassy perfume. It is marketed as a kids' perfume. I find it really mild and might be one of the most kids’ perfume-y type of perfume out there, if mild is what you think a kids’ perfume should be.

Soon after, what I can smell is just light slightly bitter lemon peel scent and something really vaguely floral. Somehow, that’s where my headache radar starts working, as this stage of Liliblue gradually remind me of Blue, another scent by Kaloo, but not as aquatic as Blue, thank goodness.

Liliblue, I guess I don’t mind to try on, or have a very small sample of, just for the fun of it; but … I will not recommend this to anyone. If you are really thinking about getting Liliblue for a kid, maybe, going without a perfume would smell better for the kid, as I find kids generally have this slightly milky scent, why cover that with something like Liliblue (I'm not saying Liliblue is a bad scent tho)?

No comments:

Post a Comment