Saturday 20 October 2012

Perfume-Kaloo-Blue

Blue kids' perfume, by Kaloo, image from Kaloo's French official website
Blue perfume and fluffy toy coffret

Blue, by Kaloo smells of slightly aquatic vaguely fruity shampoo. There is definitely something citrusy, but watered down and sweetened; there’s something floral-ish there, but muted to the background, leaving this nearly undetectable lily-ish tone. The whole scent somewhat has an overall citrus peel accord, but because the aquatic aspect of the scent, the whole combination somewhat makes me feel a bit uneasy, as in, it smells like the suppose-to-be innocent, fresh, light perfume; but the reality is, my brain and my emotion just can’t stop to warn me that this smells like chemical, chemical and chemical!

After about 5 minutes, Blue smells more of a kid’s perfume, as the projection becomes minimal and it’s basically, literally, a skin scent. You have to really pay attention to it in order to really smell it. Not bad, judging that there’s this aquatic accord there which I hate.

Blue, sorry, I tried. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment