Wednesday 16 November 2011

Perfume-Demeter Fragrance-Cotton Candy

The Cotton Candy scent by Demeter Fragrance reminds me a lot of pink strawberry flavoured + a little bit plain vanilla flavoured candy floss on a paper cone.

The strawberry candy floss scent is quite genuine in a late 80s way. It's like most of the high-voltage flavoured crap we had when we were little. Smells like strawberry, but you know it's really artificial. Somehow it even reminds me of some sugary scented erasers.

It disappears quite fast, sillage is about 2 hours. I like the dry down a lot. It's creamier, lighter and much less on-your-face artificial-flavour dominated.

I would only wear this fragrance when I don't want to smell like any typical perfume (and I would plan in advance, so people will only catch the barely-there scent after 2 hours' of apply). Sounds like a lot of trouble, and I don’t really see myself planning that well.
Anyhow, Cotton Candy is more like a body mist, and somehow I can imagine a five-year-old can easily play with it in her dress-up parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment